[TenTec] 263G VFO for Corair II found - thanks

Bruce Sugarberg bsugarberg at core.com
Wed Dec 22 09:50:47 EST 2004

Hi Tim,

Congratulations on finding a 263G VFO.
If I might, could I ask you what it cost?
My 263 cost me $156.75 shipped, last month.

The Weather Bureau has issued a Winter Storm Warning
for today through tomorrow.  Heavy snow today, freezing
rain tomorrow.  Should be interesting :-) .  It's
snowing heavily now.

I'll let you know when FedEx comes today.

73, Bruce WA8TNC