[TenTec] SDR

Eric SENSI eric.sensi at skynet.be
Thu Dec 23 16:49:22 EST 2004

Sorry Dear Rick,

I did not offended anyone here, and everytime I received some advices it was
a pleasure to try this and that !

At least, I never ever criticize the job done by everyone here to help me to
find a solution and my dealer was effectively great during these 3 months
;-)

I'd like to set a thing, I'd like to say to the guys who are interested to
buy an Orion, that they have to try it in their environment, for me it was
not possible to run the Orion here and it will be the same for some people
too in the near future, so they really have to be careful... maybe the Orion
will be a great radio for them, maybe not !

I did not talk about the huge loss of money in 3 months... for that I could
own today a linear amplifier like the Ameritron AL-811H, but... there's no
linear here ! It is not the fault of anyone... it's like that, it's a fact !

I will always remember all the personal e-mails I received from all the
fellows hams here... everyone should receive a gift for christmas,
unfortunately, I can't, I did not have the Santa-Claus QRG in mind ! ;-)

See you soon maybe on the air, now that I'm back again with a poor radio
that works.

Eric.