[TenTec] Contest Data and Conclusions

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Dec 24 12:33:53 EST 2004

Under what conditions? Do you used Keying Loop #1 or #1? Do you run
full QSK CW at 30 wpm? Have you ever had your Orion to just stop
outputting RF while your in a QSO with anyone?

Tom - W4BQF

"So you have enemies?
Good.
That means you have stood up for something,
sometime in your life."
--Sir Winston Churchill--