[TenTec] Ten Tec and Orion Year End Thoughts

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Dec 24 17:10:56 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <N0KHQ at aol.com>
To: <tentec at contesting.com>; <orion at contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 3:59 PM
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec and Orion Year End Thoughts

> To the other 99% of us happy Orion owners, may your Christmas
> stocking be
> filled with a Titan lll, and yes it does work with the Orion, for
> those  that
> know what their doing.
>
> Happy Holidays All
>
> 73 & Out
>
> John / N0KHQ

John....You should be ashamed of yourself...making  ignorant remarks
such as that at Christmas time...very poor.

I invite you to come to my QTH and  show me how to make my Orion and
Titan 3 work in full QSK on CW at 30 wpm with the Titan 3 connected
to the Orion's Keying Loop. I assume you egotistically included
yourself in the catagory of 'those that know what their doing'.

Have a Merry Christmas John.

Tom - W4BQF