[TenTec] Re: Upgrad laggard

Lawrence Stoskopf stoskopf at tri.net
Sat Dec 25 12:26:14 EST 2004

Last time I mentioned this I got a bunch of replies that I should upgrade,
but:  My rig came with 1.349.  I've downloaded to the computer almost all of
the upgrades, but the darn thing works so well that after reading this list
I just haven't ever upgraded.  Perhaps remembering the words of my
orthopedic associate, "The enemy of good is better."

Merry Christmas all and a New Year's resolution for all the detractors:
Each post should include a line, "I do not receive compensation from other
manufacturers."

N0UU