[TenTec] Decision Made/PRO III

WF2U wf2u at starband.net
Sat Dec 25 22:56:25 EST 2004

That's exactly why I got rid of the IC-756 a few weeks ago in favor of the
Omni IV. I never suffered operator fatigue from any old rig as much as from
the IC-756 which was my newest radio. I checked out the Pro, Pro II and
they're not any better than the old, plain, non-Pro 756. I don't see why the
Pro III should be any different...

Just came back from the shack where I worked some CW DX on 40M with the Omni
VI - never heard anything except noise on the IC-756 where DX is usually
found... I had to use my good old "boatanchor" stations for weak-signal DX
before the Omni VI.
I'm happy!

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC