[TenTec] Centaur

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 08:31:47 EST 2004

My son had my centaur for contesting for about 6 months.  I had just put
572B's in it.  The tubes lasted about 6 months.  I don't know if he had
mistuned them or not but we never saw any more power output with the 572B's.
I never saw more then 400 to 450 watts output on the centaur.  Anyway, we
switched back to 811's since they wer less expensive.  The 811's actually
seem to do a lttle better.  I don't know why that is.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC