[TenTec] Orion RF level tutorial needed

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 14:57:37 EST 2004

The RF gain control on the Orion with firmware 1.372 now reduces AGC
threshold first, then as the RF gain is continued to be lowered, actual RF
gain is reduced.  This has the affect of making the RF gain control work
like most other radios.  The RF gain control will never make the AGC
threshold setting go lower than the displayed AGC threshold.

73 and Happy Holidays,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC