[TenTec] Ten Tec and Years End Thoughts

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Dec 26 18:21:41 EST 2004

Barry,

Is this some of the 'true spirit of ham radio' to which you were
referring? It is a good example of what Eric has been getting since
he first posted on eHam.

It may be true that 96% of ham's accept the Orion operation the way
it is, and the other 4% of us are quite disappointed. However it is
also quite true that 96% of the hams on this reflector take great
pride in responses like those from W1GOR and W4SK, while there are
only 4% of us who at least, try to help someone asking for help.

God help us if these two typical responses represent the true spirit
of ham radio.

Tom - W4BQF

"So you have enemies?
Good.
That means you have stood up for something,
sometime in your life."
--Sir Winston Churchill--