[TenTec] Re: Ten Tec and Years End Thoughts

K Van Horn k7ec at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 26 21:13:13 EST 2004

Hi Gary,

Do you ALWAYS do a master reset after installing firmware? I have found this
to virtually eliminate update problems(and I've done about a hundred updates
on my radio associated w/ the beta checking program).

Anyway, I would highly recommend doing the Master Reset after firmware
update program!

Happy Holidays,

Kirby, K7EC