[TenTec] Ten Tec and Years End Thoughts

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Dec 27 02:16:32 EST 2004

Deer Geezer (sic),

It may be gonna get a rest soon. There are several hams who have the
same Orion/amp problem that may have hit up a completely illogical
'fix' for the problem. Some are testing it now and it looks like it
is working for them. As soon as I get my Titan 3 back from Ten Tec,
I'm gonna do the same and just hope it works.

Tom - W4BQF
Geezer II