[TenTec] Ten Tec and Years End Thoughts

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Dec 27 10:55:33 EST 2004

Me too Grant..funny how one day can change one's outlook!

Well, the 'fix' is not mine, so I would rather the guy who came up
with it to put out the info himself. But it's working for him and
there is another guy who has the same problem I have, who, with his
initial test, says no more RF power loss. He is still testing
however.

Will see if the orginator of the 'fix' will post it himself.

Tom - W4BQF