[TenTec] keying loops

w9ge finger at goeaston.net
Mon Dec 27 13:32:07 EST 2004

Grant and all:  Not sure that I am the originator but my suggestion back channel to Tommy was that I had a similar amp keying problem and found that both keying loops had to be set the same for anything to work properly.  One set on ptt and one on qsk loop did not function reliably.  (I use two amps and both RF connectors). Ten Tec did verify the anomoly and added it to the "to be fixed" list in I think February 2004.  I am not certain if it has been fixed or not....

If my back channel to Tommy is what he is referring to, I plead guilty.  73 and Happy New Year  bob de w9ge