[TenTec] Ten Tec rig I'd like to have.

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at tomorrowsweb.com
Tue Dec 28 02:42:38 EST 2004

Jerome:

If you have a Jupiter now at least you can do something about the
weighted tuning knob. Ten-Tec sells a knob option kit for the Jupiter. I
think I paid like $26 for mine. You get a knob similar to what is on the
Omni-6+ including the clutch ring and four mini knobs with chrome-like
inner rings. I don't know why they put those 'cheap' plastic knobs on
the Jupiter.... they put the nice ones on the RX-350... then again the
RX-350 costs nearly as much as a Jupiter so I suppose.

Jerry
KG6TT