[TenTec] Request Omni-D information from NU7Z

Nu7z at aol.com Nu7z at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 20:32:23 EST 2004

Hi all -- Happy New Year from the Great NorthWest --

I recently purchased an Omni-D and it came without a manula or schematics. Of
course I can order them from TT but thought I would try here first. Secondly,
if someone has an old junker, I really can't imagine but I had to ask, and
the original knobs are on it -- I am looking for every knob for this unit. The
only one that is the original is the tuning knob and it has a scratch in it --
go figure.

Thanks for the bandwidth --- Rick