[TenTec] OT: hand keys for sale

Marty Hartwell mhartwe at columbus.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 21:15:29 EST 2004

Hi

	I have two hand keys I picked up at a ham fest along with some
other equipment, a box deal kind of thing. These are kind of different
in that they are what I believe are a cheap hand key mounted on a large
circuit board matereal. I can provide digital photos if someone wants to
see these. I will sell them for $10.00 each including shipping first class
USPS in CONUS.

	Marty kd8bj