[TenTec] Binaural CW for Tentec rigs - an easy way

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at tomorrowsweb.com
Wed Dec 29 12:24:14 EST 2004

Jeff,
I downloaded Binster on your suggestion and with a 2.6 Gig Athelon
processor system (Win XP Professional PC with 1.5 Gig RAM) the delay is
still 'profound'. I am able to listen to input and output at the same
time and it would make QSK unusable. BUT it is a great effect and very
useful if you use semi-breakin.

Jerry, KG6TT