[TenTec] PTO lube

Russel Behm russbehm at silcom.com
Wed Dec 29 14:09:37 EST 2004

Tom,

I was searching the archives a few days ago and found reference to a product
call Tri-Flow as a preferred lubricant for PTOs. It contains Teflon. The
message threads mentioned that it is used commonly on bicycles and could be
purchased at a bicycle repair shop.  That's were I am going in a day or so
to pick some up for may Argonaut 515. Hope this helps you,

Russ Behm, K6RHB