[TenTec] PTO lube

Mike Hyder -N4NT- mike.hyder.n4nt at charter.net
Wed Dec 29 14:52:48 EST 2004

I've used bicycle grease and it was ok but didn't seem to hold up as well
over time as some synthetic grease might.  Another thing to consider is that
petroleum based lubricants attack brass (according to my clockmaker uncle).
Therefore a synthetic would be preferable in this regard as well.

73, Mike N4NT