[TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion

NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Dec 29 00:51:45 EST 2004

As someone pointed out earlier, there are two sides to every story and each
of us chooses which side we want to believe.

73, Rick  (with a Henry SS750 in the shack)

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Duane A Calvin
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 1:29 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion

While I appreciate your attempt to deduce my motives, my questions had
nothing to do with patriotism and everything to do with business
practices that (seem to) include ripping off another company's
intellectual property  and then competing with them using derivatives of
their own design and selling at a discounted rate.  It wouldn't matter to
me where the two companies were located - it's just bad practice (if the
stories I've heard are correct) and I'll make my choice of amp based on
more than just price.  For whatever that's worth.

        73, Duane   (with an Alpha 99 in the shack)