[TenTec] Corsair II power connections

Tim Logan nz7c at cox.net
Wed Dec 29 21:14:03 EST 2004

Hi  -
I'm a little confused about the Corsair II power plug pin connections. I
am using an Astron 25 amp PS and I have an Ampex breaker in my power
cord. The cord is wired to pin 1 and 4 of the power connection. These
connections do not allow me to turn the rig off and on from the front.
Page 1-2 of the manual I THINK indicates that you should use pins 2 and
3 instead of 1 and 4 if you want to power the rig on and off from the
front. Is that correct or am I misreading the manual. Thanks for any
help with my dopey question!
73/Tim NZ7C