[TenTec] Corsair II - one more "problem"

Tim Logan nz7c at cox.net
Thu Dec 30 00:18:47 EST 2004

My "new" Corsair II is confusing me in two areas: 1) I can not get it to
respond to my paddle when connected to the 1/4 stereo jack for the
internal keyer and 2) the spot tone does not seem to function - when I
depress it all I hear is a slight change in the background noise.
Otherwise the receive, cw and ssb ix excellent (pretty impressive) and
it puts out 100 watts easy when I hit the lock position. I'm no techo at
all - can some one try to guide me in the right direcetion?
Thanks again.
73/Tim NZ7C