[TenTec] How many sold ?

skip k3cc at fast.net
Thu Dec 30 12:22:05 EST 2004

Orions >>>>>>>>>>>>

I was thinking for general interest just how many Orion's are in the hands

I guess that Ten Tec would have the answer to a state by state account.
That would helpful in getting people together for demo's.

It's ok to get your cash back minus the shipping for the Orion but what
about the $1000 plus in extras ???????????????

A registry would be a neat idea,  Maybe we should ask Ten Tec or have them
do a mailing to all owners of the Orions and ask them if they would be
willing to demo their rig ?????

What a problem that would cause, they can't keep up with the orders now.

de Skip    K3CC