[TenTec] Frequency accuracy...

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 15:22:01 EST 2004

Thank you all for comments.  My readout was 19999.900 when zerobeat to
20 mHz WWV--so 100 hz off.  My,  it doesn't take much to change the
frequency!  A hairs breadth got me within 6 hz so that is plenty close
enough. Didn't have the proper tool (my minor collection is more suited
to the days of tuning slugs in a HW 101 and Drake B line.) So, had to
rig one up.  Also glad I remembered I'd gotten a set of Torx drivers a
couple of years back.  A #10 does the job better than the little tool
TT gives us.  Again, tnx.