[TenTec] "Real" Challenge !!!!!!

Ron Notarius wn3vaw at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 16:40:54 EST 2004

Rick,

Much as I'd love to take you up on the offer, two things stop me:

(1)  Thanks to W3WH, I'm already quite familiar with the Orion, and he's
only a 20 minute drive away

(2)  If I could afford plane fare on short notice to Munich, I could afford
an Orion of my own!

Besides, there's no beer quite like an "ahrn" from Iron City Beer, made from
the same river waters used by steel plants (and yes, I know you can take
that two different ways... which way you take it is up to you)

73, ron wn3vaw