[TenTec] Orion Question

Chuck (Jack) Hawley c-hawley at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:04:56 EST 2004

I have used a 259 thru two (my switching arrangement) Alpha Delta switches
for years to tune the antenna and never had a problem. They seem to isolate
well and short unused inputs/outputs.
Also...the question was how or can it (changing tune to 15W) be
accomplished. It's comical to read the posts that demand that the questioner
change his procedure instead of giving him an answer to his question.

Chuck, KE9UW

---