[TenTec] Orion diversity reception

Barry N1EU n1eu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 20:31:50 EST 2004

I've been having a lot of fun playing with the Orion
in diversity receive mode.  I'm planning on
documenting my experiments on my Web site and just
posted a couple of short mp3 sound clips so you could
have a listen. Stereo headphones or speakers connected
to your computer's soundcard are required.  If you've
ever listened in frustration to how an FT-1000MP
receiver homogenizes a pileup, you should tune this
in:

http://n1eu.tripod.com/orion/diversity.htm  or
http://www.n1eu.com/orion/diversity.htm

73,