[TenTec] Can anyone stream or echolink the 20 meter net?

Jeff Kelly jkelly at bellatlantic.net
Sat Feb 7 08:23:06 EST 2004

I am located in New Jersey and have been having difficulty hearing
many of the check-ins on the Sunday 20 meter net.  Between propagation
and band conditions it has been tough lately. I was wondering if anyone
who is hearing well, and set up for this, would consider streaming or
allowing a echolink connection to their radio to fill in the holes?

I guess echolink "conference" is better than the windows media encoder since
there is little delay between live and streamed. Or perhaps some other tool
is better.

thanks,

Jeff
KT2K