[TenTec] Orion diversity reception

Dick Green dick.green at VALLEY.NET
Sat Feb 7 13:31:15 EST 2004

I disabled diversity reception in my 1000D for several reasons. First and
foremost, it eliminated the ability to use a separate beverage (i.e., RX
ANT.) Second, there was no way to lock the VFOs together for tracking.
Third, there was no way to synchonize bandwidth. Obviously, Ten Tec is
selling a much better brand of dogfood here.

73, Dick WC1M