More Re: [TenTec] Orion redefines the meaning of ... AGC OFF

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 22:11:05 EST 2004

> How would you classify NQ5T offerings?
> I have not seen any remarks as far as his postings go. I remember and
> been quiet about his "evaluation" of my Orion Contester's Ergonomics
> review. Is there diode somewhere? May the DSP take care of all your
> problems!

Thanks, Yuri.

That's the second public personal insult in about the last hour or so.
You're really clicking now ...

For the record, you're ergonomic review was written from the same sour
point of view you always come from.     I chose at the time you wrote it to
take it for what is was worth -- and didn't feel there was any need to get
into yet another elongated argument about who was and wasn't all
knowledgable, who was the "expert" and who wasn't, and on and on.
Why?  Well, two reasons.  You're entitled to your opinion, and clearly,
experts only see things your way, and since we part company on many
things, I must be no expert.  So how could I possibly presume to
comment?

Why do you think anyone would take your review as gospel? Or the last
and most discerning critical word?

You listen to few observations and opinions but your own, or parrots of
your own, so what's the point?  Can't argue with a brick .... no point in
going there.  And of course, you are, unlike the rest of us, entitled to your
opinion without being slandered by the usual labels you like to pin on
everyone else's backside ...

Regards ... Grant/NQ5T

(sorry folks, that's the last of this kind of post, but I'm sick of being
personally denigrated by this (I use the term loosely) gentleman, who's
been doing it for months now)

And Yuri -- your posts go straight to the spam folder as of tinight, so you
can say what you want, and apply any label you like, and I'll just be
happily oblivious to it ...