[TenTec] Omni6+ mods: 125hz cw filter and 2 khz roofing filter

Scott Johns petvet at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 11 10:36:48 EST 2004

I'm inquiring about the level of interest Omni6+ owners have in getting
a 125 hz cw filter developed for this radio. Most of the other high end
radios have a 125 option available (great for the low bands) and perhaps
it's time for our favorite Omni to have the same!

If there is enough serious interest then I will pursue the project.

Also, there may be a mod forthcoming that replaces the stock 15 khz
roofing filter with a 2 khz roofing filter.

Please respond off list.

73, Scott W3TX

All outgoing e-mails checked by Norton Antivirus