[TenTec] Omni6+ mods: 125hz cw filter and 2 khz roofing filter

Rick Westerman Rick at dj0ip.de
Wed Feb 11 16:03:17 EST 2004

Scott,

When I had an OMNI VI+, I also considered replacing the roofing
filter.
Then in doing some research, I read somewhere that someone had
tried this and it did not bring the expected results and as I
recall, it was due to noise (but don't pin me down on that - it
was a while back when I read it).  You might try searching the
web to see if you can find that post.

73
Rick