[TenTec] Orion Parameter Settings

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 20:31:12 EST 2004

Hi Bernard: there are quite a few postings on this reflector concerning AGC (and other) settings. Most of them include information of interest to an Orion owner. Let me suggest you do a search and print out everything that's of interest to you.

And let me also mention that the EXACT settings are for that operators tastes and the conditions that prevail at his location. They are great as guidelines, but you may well find a bit of tweaking will optimize the settings for your location.

And finally, let me welcome another Orion owner to the group. The Orion's learning curve is not that steep and the rewards are great. So great I finally agreed to build a new house and shack out at the little farm and move to the country.

73 and hope to hear you on the air

Pete Allen  AC5E