[TenTec] Detailed Argonaut V Review on eHam.net

jcasey at notes.cc.sunysb.edu jcasey at notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Sun Feb 15 01:07:49 EST 2004

Hi Gang,

I have posted my very lengthy review of the Ten-Tec Argonaut V at
eHam.net:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/review/28123

By the way, I've seen few, if any, mentions anywhere of mods or add-ons
for the Argonaut V.  (One exception is the SGC ADSP2 add-on.)  I find this
quite surprising.  Hasn't some adventurous soul tried doing a mod or two?
For example, how about changing the squelch knob to an RF gain or AGC
control...?  I would think that even the best rig can be tailored in small
ways to suit one's preferences.

73,
Jeff
wb5gwb at arrl.net