[TenTec] FS items

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sat Feb 14 17:30:59 EST 2004

I have some surplus, I am finally in escrow on my first home (wish me
luck!)  Soon I can set up a real antenna.  A few things will need to go
before I move.

Ten Tec model 206A calibrator.  This was normally the black model to go
with the 515, the one I have (in the box with warranty card) is cream to
match the 509.  I tested it only to see that it works.  $45.

Model 705 mike.  OK shape, needs windscreen (small one on it).  Nice
audio with Ten Tec rigs.  $35.

Model 301 remote tuning knob.  This one is nearly new, I just don't use
it.  Works with the OMNI VI (maybe the OMNI V also?)  $95.

Model 307 black speaker.  I think it matches the Orion (is that one
really black?)  Sounds very nice, in very good shape, no scratches.
$65.  Would certainly swap for one that is colored to match the OMNI VI.

Clark
WA3JPG
Los Osos, CA.