[TenTec] UPDATE SUCCESSFUL: TNX ERIC !

Rick Westerman Rick at dj0ip.de
Tue Feb 17 07:23:13 EST 2004

And of course TNX to all of the others who helped.

The reason my update did not run from the laptop is because I had
(in setup) the box ticked for "stop if error".
I unticked that box and the update completed first try.
I am only assuming it was 100% successful.  It seems so.

Thanks to everyone with their patience.

Is this a know fact that the stop if error box must be unticked
or is this a "work around" for stubborn cases like mine?

73
Rick