[TenTec] v1369 ??

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:12:22 EST 2004

Just an update,

Operated last night with no errors, and no sweep except to check out the
neighbors.   Worked Dominica on 40M and 160M, Just listening around, both
were weak to me but got through,  So far just playing with AGC Threshold,
Set up PC connections last night,  Now need to learn about the NB, NR, NOTCH
and AN

For just getting started, the RX performance is really great,  being able to
clearly hear the station is really helping with the DX contacts.

Let me know your experiences..

Previous rig was OMNI - D  would want the QSK Slow switch back,  An old
fashioned PTT that sets the 'T' line in the schematics would be nice too.

Thanks
Richard
K5SF