[TenTec] FS: Argo V Model 516

k2pq k2pq456 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 12:39:23 EST 2004

I forgot to mention the rig has the "TCXO" option for great stability.

Thanks,

Frank.... K2PQ

For Sale Argo V Model 516. Serial 10C10502. Like "New" condition. Purchased
late 2003. Has original hand microphone, book etc.  Has great receive audio
on all modes with internal speaker. And always get great reports on SSB and
CW.

The rig was returned to the factory a few months back for a problem with the
aux display. (Bandwidth, RIT, etc.) The problem actually existed when I
first received the radio but I was having so much fun with it I returned it
almost 11 months later. The factory changed out the display and driver.

For some reason the factory did not return the original box with pre-formed
foam. Calls to the factory has failed to produce that type of box. So I will
be shipping it as they shipped it to me.... lots of bubble wrap.

$625 shipped/insured conus.

PLEASE ! reply off list.... direct.

Thanks... Frank.... K2PQ ..... k2pq456 at comcast.net