[TenTec] v1369 ??

Adam Farson farson at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 18 10:46:30 EST 2004

Tom,

Canada has had regulations specifying maximum occupied bandwidth by band,
rather than band segmentation by emission and licence grade, for as long as
I can remember - and the Canadian ham community has no problem with it that
I know of. We do not have very much freebander encroachment either - when
they are caught, if they are on Canadian soil, they go to prison and lose
all their equipment.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ