[TenTec] ORION and USB/COM adapter ?

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 19:54:46 EST 2004

Hi Ulrich: my combination of Orion, XP Home, and a SIIG serial card seems to work well for me. Everything has worked as it should - although trying to figure out which of those look-alike-in-the-black-hole-behind-the-computer ports I just connected to can be a bit of a puzzler.

I did have to change my old parallel keyer to a serial keyer - no real problem but I invented a whole new profane language before I gave up on my ancient parallel keyer and XP.

73  and enjoy the Orion  Pete Allen  AC5E