[TenTec] Orion spot ?

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 14:01:06 EST 2004

Thanks,

I think I'm starting to understand the filtering now,

The filters "Enable" just means to use them if they are there,

As I see it,  The "XTAL Filter" menu item sets 'always on' or
"automatically" selected. function.

Manual isn't too clear here,  My rickety logic some times needs to play with
it better to see it.

Thanks
Richard.