[TenTec] FS: Century 21 with PTO rebuilding kit

Chris christopher_an at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 22 14:20:11 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am selling my Century 21 with PTO rebuilding kit.  I bought the radio with an intention to work on it but I won't have time or nerve to spare on this thing, so I'd like to sell it to a new home.  Cosmetically, it is in great shape with only one blemish on the rear edge.  The Zero Beat button sticks too.  Other thank these two flaws, the radio is in great looking and working shape.  The PTO needs to be replaced and the kit from Ten-Tec is included.  The price is $100 (in US fund) including shipping and insurance to your door in 48 states and Canada.  Thanks for reading this posting.  73,

Chris  VA3UT