[TenTec] Jupiter vs 746 PRO

Curt Krelic k3ey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 17:02:29 EST 2004

Sorry OM.    Heard that on QRP-L a few years ago

You people have to admit, this sort of thing is like the Harley guy verses the Yamaha guy.

It's weak, childish, foolish, and fun to watch grown men act like this.

Bill Fulling <w4njf at email.midflorida.com> wrote:
Your logic is sort of like the person that cuts off both legs of a frog and
screams "Jump!".When the frog can not jump,your conclusion is :"Cutting of
the legs of a frog causes it to become deaf.".Tried to find similar logic on
the any of the Yaecommwood reflectors,but there was none.