[TenTec] Inrad Omni VI Audio mod

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Wed Feb 25 15:45:56 EST 2004

Barry,

Thanks.  From the wording (introductory special pricing) on the Inrad
website, I though that this mod was a new thing.  From the Google results,
it looks like it's been araound a while.

Most of the stuff I found appear that the mod was done in conjunction with
replacing some of the stock filters with InRad filters. Does the mod help
out with the stock filters?

Mark