[TenTec] Orion side tone

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 17:42:51 EST 2004

> Since the day I purchased my Orion, back in November, it has provided
> what I once saw described here as "fuzzy side tone" in my Heil Proset
> headsets. ... Am wondering if anyone else
> has experienced this problem and what fix, if any,has been found ?

Other than a very low level click in the left headphone channel with
keying, the sidetone seems ok.  I'm using 250 ohm Koss phones
(PRO4AAT), which have a frequency response well into dog territory, so I
hear a bit more high frequency something or other, but nothing that
sounds like noise modulation or fuzz.

Grant/NQ5T