[TenTec] Re--Orion side tone

Paul Darwactor phd73 at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 26 22:11:11 EST 2004

Carl,et al,
Many thanks for the input. Sounds as though your problem is identical to
mine.
I am still using version 1.365 which came with the machine. Thought I would
put off the upgrade on the chance that my problem might be hardware related
and I would like to know which at the end of it all. Since I operate nearly
100%
CW it never occurred to me to check the SSB monitor. Based on your
description
I would bet that it distorts as well---will check ASAP! Will update to
1.369 and
let you know how it goes. Output of the RX through the Proset, sans side
tone,
is great.
Best 73 de Paul W8ZD................

--- Paul Darwactor