[TenTec] Re: Using Orion with existing 961 PSU

denton denton at oregontrail.net
Fri Feb 27 08:58:38 EST 2004

I have a TT Corsair II and a Pegasus...and I have replaced the dc input with
something a bit stouter to handle the current flow. IMHO the oem are
inadequate to handle max current flow for long peroids of time, especially
the one on the Pegasus.
What does the Orion have for a dc connector? I am not planning to get one at
this time, but just am curious.