[TenTec] Ten Tec / Scott

Rick Westerman Rick at dj0ip.de
Fri Feb 27 23:41:22 EST 2004

Well, of all the stupid things I've pulled off in my life, this
one's near the top of the list!

Obviously my previous post was intended to be directed privately
to Yuri.

Maybe it was a Freudian Slip.  After all, I had only two
intentions with that post:

1. I would like to stop the bickering here and return the group
to maximum productivity.

2. I honestly think that Yuri and Scott together as a team in the
next WRTC could beat anything the rest of the world has to throw
at them!  There was a time that this was an option.  I'd like to
see it happen.

If at the end of the day, they actually do end up together (and
win) then the result will be that I'm still a silly fool who
hasn't yet learned how to use these group forums!

I'll quit now while I'm behind.

73
Rick