[TenTec] Orion and logging program

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 02:07:56 EST 2004

I have Win-Eqf (pay program www.eqf-software.com) and N1MM Logger (free program) on this Windows computer and both interface properly with the Orion. I also have Logic 6 (www.hosenose.com) and I understand Dennis will have their Orion interface up and running very soon. And there are other logging programs, both freeware and payware that will interface as well.

The other confusor, the one I usually use for contests, is a DOS box with TR. It also works fine on the Orion. And if I had to pick one logging program for the rest of my life I would probably go with TR. It's been MANY years since I had a DOS box crash in the middle of anything, important or no.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E