[TenTec] Orion on RTTY?

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Thu Jan 1 12:18:26 EST 2004

Jim

I haven't got as far as using the Orion on RTTY yet, though it won't be
long before I do.  I'll be happy to give you my thoughts then, but for
now I can tell you that there should be no problem at all in this
regard, as unlike the Omni VI the Orion's primary filtering is all
achieved through IF DSP.  When FSK is selected the DSP filter c/f is
automatically shifted to be "high tones" centred.

73 & VHNY

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F